|How we can HELP YOU our Firm’s Experience areas:|
Offices Located In
406 N. Grant St.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1020 Lomas Blvd., NW
Las Cruces, New Mexico
1591 E. Lohman
Hobbs, New Mexico
1515 W. Calle Sur St., Suite 101
Our New Mexico offices are in MST and our Texas offices are in CST.
Compassion for Victims of Personal Injury or Wrongful Death
Representation of personal injury and wrongful death victims begins with compassion. This is the reason we dedicate 100% of our efforts to the representation of victims.
Compassion begins with listening to our clients and remembering that they are real people with real problems. A full recovery for personal injury and wrongful death victims depends upon many factors.
Our efforts are directed at the full development of personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Hospital and/or home visits.
- Arranging for medical care even if the client has no insurance or can’t afford it.
- Coordinating medical doctors with anatomical artists to create graphics that demonstrate the devastating effects of injury and the horrific surgeries required to repair such injuries.
- Arranging for grievance counseling.
- Arranging neurological testing for brain injured individuals.
- Locating life care planners to estimate the cost of brain injury, severe burns, amputations and paralysis.
- Locating nationally recognized experts who can testify concerning the impact of injuries caused by drunk drivers.
- Locating experts who can explain the legal duties of bars and saloon keepers in the service of alcohol.
- Arranging for video documentation of the “day in the life” to present the overwhelming effects of amputation/burn/paralysis on every day activities from awakening, feeding, dressing & just surviving an ordinary day.
- Locating, preparing and presenting witnesses like employers, supervisors, co-workers, teachers, clergy, family and friends who can testify to the devastating effects the injury has had upon the victim and the victim’s family.
- Arranging for transportation to medical appointments.
- Referral of clients to resources for handling social security and workers’ compensation claims.
- Sometimes just listening.
At Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., we are committed to fully explaining to the victims of personal injury and wrongful death their rights. We believe that good representation begins with honesty. This means no hidden charges. We believe each client should know their rights including:
- A free consultation without any obligation to contract the law firm.
- The absolute right to accept or decline any settlement offer.
- The absolute right to discharge attorneys if not satisfied.
- Contingent fees (a percentage of recovery) with no fees or cost if no recovery.
- The absolute right to a full accounting at any time during the pendency of the case.
No Hidden Charges
At Fadduol, Cluff & Hardy, P.C., we do not charge for:
- Long distance telephone charges;
- No Postage Fees;
- No internal copy fees;
- No supply fees.
- No hidden agreements with wholly owned service companies like investigative firms or private airplane companies. Our fees are limited to contingent attorney’s fees. We do not own investigative or airplane flight businesses that get billed to the client.
Our clients have the security of knowing that we work only for them. We attempt to provide honest opinions about the strength and weaknesses of your case.
Use the following links to read more about our law firm!
|Some of our
GET HELP NOW
Submit the form below for a fast and free case evaluation.